For years, I have driven by Victory Studios and wondered what is taking place behind those doors. I finally did some digging and found that this business is a major force in video, film and television production. They have been involved in producing programs for HBO, series such as Over Canada and Evening Magazine, and several documentaries and independent films.
Starting from the basement of their home in Ballard in 1978, Conrad and Laura Denke formulated an auspicious plan. Conrad had dreamed for a long time about making movies. Laura was bitten by the show business bug and had studied with Martha Graham and choreographed Off-Broadway musicals in New York.
From their dual ambitions and a desire to create an environment for others which would allow creative freedom and security, American Motion Pictures was born, and now is Victory Studios - the largest and most diversified production and post-production facility in the Northwest offering a wide array of solutions to directors, producers, corporations and consumers.
To get a taste of what is going on behind those doors check out some of the Victory Studios promotional reels.
Victory Studios is the leader in High Definition (HD) and its products and services include:
* Rental equipment, a studio, grip trucks, crew services, creative and producer services;
* Training (e.g., editing, shooting, field audio, audio sweetening, and computer graphics).
* Standard and Hi Def. linear and non-linear editing suites;
* 2-D and 3-D animation and effects
* Audio sweetening, duplication and replication of CD, CDR, DVD, all forms of audio tape and video tape
* Full multimedia services including both consumer and high-end DVD authoring and compression;
* Music and stock footage libraries;
* The Northwest’s best Colorist (John Davidson) and his Standard and HiDef Telecine
* An Engineering Services Department that guarantees a quick turnaround enabling others to maximize revenue potential with equipment that works when it is needed.
The dream that began in a Ballard basement is still coming true today. Whatever your needs may be, regardless of how large or small, maximize the impact of your media message by calling the Victory Studios at (206) 282-1776.